Whether you'd like to chair an event or just donate a few hours of your time to help out, we would love for you to join us!
•. BUC PRIDE - got ideas to increase BUC PRIDE? Want to help bring back Homecoming festivities? This is your crew and we’d love your ideas and help!
• TEACHER APPRECIATION - help organize the special things we do for our teachers throughout the year. Help with setting up our ice cream truck, teacher dinner during conferences and teacher appreciation lunch in the Spring.
• BUC STOP (our retail store inside RBR) - the best job in town! Have a few hours and want to help organize and sell merchandise directly to the kids and teachers (and get a glimpse of RBR life)? The Buc Stop is open Tuesdays and Fridays 10:00-12:00 during the year and we need volunteers!
• PARENT SOCIAL CHAIRPERSON - We’d love to have two volunteers in this role which is all about bringing RBR parents together a couple of times a year in a fun and informal social event at a local venue.
• SPRING FUNDRAISER COMMITTEE - We’re considering a social fundraiser, possibly a March Madness Event. Let us know if you’d like to help!
• TEACHER GRANT COMMITTEE - A large part of what the Buc Backers do is supporting teachers by funding grants. We’re looking for people who can help with this important process. Responsibilities include determining budget for grants, working with RBR Business office and teachers requesting grants. Track grant approvals and purchases.