We will award FIVE $1000 scholarships to graduating seniors. APPLY HERE
We are the parent group of Red Bank Regional High School and the main fundraising source for the school. We are the PTO (parent teacher organization), VPA ( visual performing arts) parent group, Booster Club (athletics support) and Education Foundation rolled into one organization. With the monies raised through our fundraising efforts, we are able to provide grants and scholarships to support academics, athletic and artistic success. We support all students as well as staff and faculty at Red Bank Regional High School.
We want to help you in the classroom! Consider applying for items not included in the school budget, such as: subscriber-based tools, classroom materials, curriculum support, or online books! We will accept new submissions between May 1, 2023 and August 31, 2023.
Whether you'd like to chair an event or just donate a few hours of your time to help out, we would love for you to join us!
•. BUC PRIDE - got ideas to increase BUC PRIDE? Want to help bring back Homecoming festivities? This is your crew and we’d love your ideas and help!
• TEACHER APPRECIATION - help organize the special things we do for our teachers throughout the year. Help with setting up our ice cream truck, teacher dinner during conferences and teacher appreciation lunch in the Spring.
• BUC STOP (our retail store inside RBR) - the best job in town! Have a few hours and want to help organize and sell merchandise directly to the kids and teachers (and get a glimpse of RBR life)? The Buc Stop is open Tuesdays and Fridays 10:00-12:00 during the year and we need volunteers!
• PARENT SOCIAL CHAIRPERSON - We’d love to have two volunteers in this role which is all about bringing RBR parents together a couple of times a year in a fun and informal social event at a local venue.
• SPRING FUNDRAISER COMMITTEE - We’re considering a social fundraiser, possibly a March Madness Event. Let us know if you’d like to help!
• TEACHER GRANT COMMITTEE - A large part of what the Buc Backers do is supporting teachers by funding grants. We’re looking for people who can help with this important process. Responsibilities include determining budget for grants, working with RBR Business office and teachers requesting grants. Track grant approvals and purchases.
OUR MISSION IS TO ENHANCE THE EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE OF EVERY STUDENT BY SUPPORTING THE ACADEMIC, ATHLETIC AND PERFORMING ARTS THROUGH EFFECTIVE COLLABORATION WITH THE RBRHS ADMINISTRATION, TEACHERS AND COMMUNITY.